Jingsketch Photoshop Brushes: Complete Collection
Jingsketch Photoshop Brushes: Complete Collection
The best-selling brush pack fueling 100,000+ artists worldwide.
Bring your ideas to life with the Complete Collection — all of my 50+ time-saving brushes used by professional and aspiring artists around the world. This brush collection was slowly built from the ground up, continuously optimized for a multitude of creative challenges.
- Powerful industry-standard tools. These brushes and palettes are trusted by artists at Pixar, Epic Games, Gearbox, Mattel, and more.
- Suitable for any art style. Create anything, from finished commercial paintings to medical illustrations to sketchbook sketches.
- Easy to use. Easy to master. Brushes are organized into intuitive brushsets: Sketch, Paint, Smudge, and Soft.
What’s Included ✍️
- Sketch – 21 precise brushes made for effortless sketching and linework.
- Paint – 24 expressive brushes designed to breathe life into your paintings.
- Smudge – 8 powerful brushes for easy and beautiful blending.
- Soft – 6 textured airbrushes, perfect for adding finishing touches.
- Lifetime Updates – new updates for free, forever, without a subscription.
Compatible with Photoshop, Fresco, Affinity, and applications that support ABR files.
Happy Artists ❤️
"In case anyone’s on the fence, this paid set is a bargain. As a very tactile/physical-minded artist, these are the first digital brushes that I’ve ever immediately clicked with. They’ve helped me start to creatively think in new ways, and I use them all the time. Buy ‘em."
— Will Pierce
"Easily the best multi-use brush pack I’ve found. Versatile and easy to use whether you’re sketching or rendering."
"These brushes are amazing! In all honesty, I was getting so frustrated with drawing digitally because I felt like I couldn’t find the right brushes (or figure out how to create any) for Procreate, but these have given me motivation again!"
— Amanda Loree
"My style is vastly different to Jimmy's, but the brushes feel so natural to use, even as someone who hasn't been doing digital art for very long. Not having to worry about the tools has let me focus on the art, and not how clunky the new medium could have felt."
"These are completely art-changing. The first few days with them, I made almost 6 portraits, and it was the most enjoyable digital art-making process so far. The tools matter as much as the artist."
Can I use these commercially?
- Use in commercial projects.
- Use in personal works.
- Use within personal and professional portfolio works.
- Use within editorials or publications.
- Including any of my brushes within your distributed brush packs.
- Sharing, distributing, or re-selling my brushes outright.
How do I install them?
Method 1: Importing from Files
- Download Brushes: First, download the brush files. These will be .brushset files. Make sure to download them to a location you can easily access, like iCloud Drive, Google Drive, or directly to your iPad.
- Open Procreate: Launch the Procreate app on your iPad.
- Brush Library: Tap on the brush icon at the top of the screen to open your Brush Library.
- Import Icon: Tap the "+" symbol usually found at the top right corner of the brush library. A menu will appear with an option to "Import" brushes.
- Find File: Navigate to the location where you downloaded the brush or brush set file.
- Select File: Tap on the brush file you want to import.
Method 2: Drag and Drop
- File Location: Locate the .brushset files in your Files app.
- Split Screen: Open Procreate in split-screen mode alongside the Files app.
- Drag and Drop: Simply drag the .brushset file from the Files app into the Procreate app. It should automatically add to your Brush Library.
Your happiness is my number one priority. If you have a problem within the first 7 days, I'll solve it, exchange it, refund it, or whatever it takes to ensure you walk away happy.
Ann Fable (@ann_fable)
“These brushes are truly impressive! They offer a wide range of textures, fascinating blending options, and various coloring effects... They allow me to create captivating glimpses of colors and light.” — ★★★★★
“They've been instrumental in getting me to experiment more with painting textures and definitely been a huge influence on how my painting style looks.” — ★★★★★
Celestial Fang (@celestialfang)
“Jingsketch’s brushes bridge the gap between traditional and digital paint, and help me achieve a natural look with minimal effort.” — ★★★★★
Will Pierce (@willpierce)
“These are the first digital brushes that I’ve ever immediately clicked with. They’ve helped me start to creatively think in new ways, and I use them all the time. Buy ‘em.” — ★★★★★
Dylan Palmer (@dylanpalmerart)
“The Sketch and Paint packs are my go-to brushes in Procreate, the toothy textured brushes are some of the best and most fun brushes I’ve used in any art program!” — ★★★★★
Francesca Pagano (@francesca_margy)
“I really love your brushes, the grainy ones are the best. Buying your brushes was one of the wisest choice, especially for the making of my last portfolio.” — ★★★★★
Today, over 723,988 artists around the world use my brushes and tutorials to create amazing artwork. My goal by sharing my resources is for you to express yourself without feeling like you're fighting your tools, and I have a feeling that they will be significant assets to your workflow whether you're a beginner or a veteran.
Professionally, I've worked as a lead artist for Plaid Hat Games, completed projects for Crunchyroll, Use All Five, and illustrated publications within numerous medical journals including Nature Scientific Reports, Journal of Neurosurgery, and World Neurosurgery.