Jingsketch All Access+
Jingsketch All Access+
Stop overthinking your art.
Get everything you need to improve your work and succeed in one elegant bundle, without the resource overload.
- Powerful industry-standard tools. Effortlessly command Procreate and Photoshop with brushes and palettes trusted by artists at Pixar, Epic Games, Gearbox, Mattel, and more.
- Interactive tutorial books. Discover time-saving approaches to digital painting with interactive tutorials.
- Exclusive art files and videos. Explore and understand the inner workings of complex illustrations with my personal files and process videos.
- Improve your art and productivity. Unleash new possibilities in your workflow and see visible improvements in your art, guaranteed.
What's Included ✍️
Best-selling resources fueling 100,000+ artists worldwide.
- Procreate Brush Collection – 50+ time-saving brushes and 5 color palettes used by professional and aspiring artists around the world. Easy to use and suitable for any art style.
- Harmonics Brush Collection – An entirely new Jingsketch brush collection with refreshing new shapes, textures, and an exciting new color blending approach.
- Photoshop Brush Collection – The same game-changing brushes remade for Photoshop. Effortlessly use both Procreate and Photoshop without worrying about your tools ever again.
- Tutorials Volume 1: Autumn – An interactive tutorial book that explains my approaches to painting. Includes 8 original art files and videos to explore.
- Tutorials Volume 2: Spring – An expansion on my techniques with a focus on lighting and rendering. Includes 6 original art files and videos to explore.
- Jingsketch Illustration Files – A massive collection of 45 of my original art files and videos.
Happy Artists ❤️
"In case anyone’s on the fence, this paid set is a bargain. As a very tactile/physical-minded artist, these are the first digital brushes that I’ve ever immediately clicked with. They’ve helped me start to creatively think in new ways, and I use them all the time. Buy ‘em."
— Will Pierce
"I’ve never really stumbled upon or learned all these things in art school and it’s amazing to see... not only am I getting good insight into a process, I’m also opening my mind up to new and complex ideas as well as learning how to execute them properly. I’ve already recommended this to so many friends of mine, artists alike!"
— Marielle Juan
"My favorite part was the interactivity of the tutorials, from the ePUB that allowed me to swipe between process images to the Procreate files that allowed me to study your process from start to finish. P.S. the seizure warning in ‘Moles’ was also unexpected and such fun!"
— Dominic On (Dominic Draws)
"For anyone second guessing this, don't. It will be the best investment you will make when it comes to digital art."
— Otero Studios
"These are completely art-changing. The first few days with them, I made almost 6 portraits, and it was the most enjoyable digital art-making process so far."
Can I use these commercially?
- Use in commercial projects.
- Use in personal works.
- Use within personal and professional portfolio works.
- Use within editorials or publications.
- Including any of my brushes within your distributed brush packs.
- Sharing, distributing, or re-selling my brushes outright.
How do I install them?
Method 1: Importing from Files
- Download Brushes: First, download the brush files. These will be .brushset files. Make sure to download them to a location you can easily access, like iCloud Drive, Google Drive, or directly to your iPad.
- Open Procreate: Launch the Procreate app on your iPad.
- Brush Library: Tap on the brush icon at the top of the screen to open your Brush Library.
- Import Icon: Tap the "+" symbol usually found at the top right corner of the brush library. A menu will appear with an option to "Import" brushes.
- Find File: Navigate to the location where you downloaded the brush or brush set file.
- Select File: Tap on the brush file you want to import.
Method 2: Drag and Drop
- File Location: Locate the .brushset files in your Files app.
- Split Screen: Open Procreate in split-screen mode alongside the Files app.
- Drag and Drop: Simply drag the .brushset file from the Files app into the Procreate app. It should automatically add to your Brush Library.
Your happiness is my number one priority. If you have a problem within the first 7 days, I'll solve it, exchange it, refund it, or whatever it takes to ensure you walk away happy.
Ann Fable (@ann_fable)
“These brushes are truly impressive! They offer a wide range of textures, fascinating blending options, and various coloring effects... They allow me to create captivating glimpses of colors and light.” — ★★★★★
“They've been instrumental in getting me to experiment more with painting textures and definitely been a huge influence on how my painting style looks.” — ★★★★★
Celestial Fang (@celestialfang)
“Jingsketch’s brushes bridge the gap between traditional and digital paint, and help me achieve a natural look with minimal effort.” — ★★★★★
Will Pierce (@willpierce)
“These are the first digital brushes that I’ve ever immediately clicked with. They’ve helped me start to creatively think in new ways, and I use them all the time. Buy ‘em.” — ★★★★★
Dylan Palmer (@dylanpalmerart)
“The Sketch and Paint packs are my go-to brushes in Procreate, the toothy textured brushes are some of the best and most fun brushes I’ve used in any art program!” — ★★★★★
Francesca Pagano (@francesca_margy)
“I really love your brushes, the grainy ones are the best. Buying your brushes was one of the wisest choice, especially for the making of my last portfolio.” — ★★★★★
Today, over 723,988 artists around the world use my brushes and tutorials to create amazing artwork. My goal by sharing my resources is for you to express yourself without feeling like you're fighting your tools, and I have a feeling that they will be significant assets to your workflow whether you're a beginner or a veteran.
Professionally, I've worked as a lead artist for Plaid Hat Games, completed projects for Crunchyroll, Use All Five, and illustrated publications within numerous medical journals including Nature Scientific Reports, Journal of Neurosurgery, and World Neurosurgery.